Pre April Fools Friday Special ride.

Joseph Pitchko

Mar 30, 2023, 3:56:00 PM3/30/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
   This is a social ride. 12 mph max limit!  Only C riders are invited to ride. This is a sight seeing ride. Looking for Bald Eagles 🦅 at the end of the island. Listen up, you might hear some Wippoorwills serenading us along Big Talbot. Don’t forget Big Talbot bird blind stop on the way back with a cold Juice  box provided.  It doesn’t get any better than this folks.

Seriously now:
Start time, Miles, Start/finish: 9am, 32 miles, Super Corsa.
Riders: A and strong B’s. Striving to be a better rider in a paceline.
We ride to Mayport Pavilion for a rest stop and then return to Super Corsa. As fast as possible. We will follow all  NFBC rules and regulations.
There’s a Brain Trust meeting at Mocama at 1pm.  Plz let me know, so we can set up the area.
If your riding plz, let me know, so I’ll type you in.

That’s all for now,

Joe P.

Joseph Pitchko

Mar 31, 2023, 7:19:14 AM3/31/23