Christmas Light Ride

Joseph Pitchko

Dec 6, 2022, 3:11:39 PM12/6/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Ho Ho Ho,
   Last year several of us rode at night to witness the City’s Christmas lights. We stopped at 1/2 time for food and drink.
Below was last years ride. Check it out, it won’t bite you.

Check out Christmas Lights Ride on Relive! https://www.relive.cc/view/vKv2RL1B3ov

If you know of any great areas for lights please let me know.
Dates and times are when you can make it. I believe it was around 5pm from Main beach.
Requirements:
Bike: gravel, MTB, (tire with knobs >32mm)
Lights: front and rear lights charged.
Able to ride at night.

Anyone interested?
Good days and time.
Please note, this is a non NFBC ride, your on your own,

Let me know,

Joe P.
Sent from my iPad

Cheryl Richardson

Dec 6, 2022, 3:20:02 PM12/6/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
We are in Joe! We have plans for the 7th, 8th and 13th so any other day works for us.

Cheryl and Phil

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com

Carol McDonald

Dec 6, 2022, 5:25:39 PM12/6/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com, Cheryl Richardson

jtomassetti

Dec 7, 2022, 4:16:47 PM12/7/22
to Amelia Island Cycling
It could be an NFBC ride.  Send me the details and I will post it on the NFBC calendar.

Jonathan

Connie Cooper

Dec 7, 2022, 6:07:49 PM12/7/22
to Amelia Island Cycling
Depending on time and day, I might like to go! Monday, Wednesday, or Friday evening best for me…but with some notice I might be able to adjust schedule. Since I have to be out of sun for next 2 weeks (skin Ca treatment), a night ride will be perfect!

Connie

Joseph Pitchko

Dec 8, 2022, 7:02:59 AM12/8/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
To All,
 I got your replies. More info forthcoming.
Joe P.