68-73, S@8, 🌞. Friday Special ride

Joseph Pitchko

Mar 23, 2023, 2:18:49 PM3/23/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
Back from the Withlacoochee trail, dry camping at a gated Red Neck campground. Man, it sounds like a Con Work farm.

Seriously now:
Weather above. Sounds splendid.
Ride starts at 9am @ Super Corsa Cycles for a 32 mile adventure.
Rider types: A and B riders. That will ride safely and fast in pacelines.
Course: Ride South via A1A to Mayport ferry Pavilion with a rest stop there. Ride back to Super Corsa. We don't leave anyone behind, that includes the ride leader:)
We will follow all rules and regulations of NFBC.US

  If your riding and or attending the Brain Trust meeting at Mocama @1pm. Please let me know, so I can type your name in and gather enough chairs for the meeting.

Thanks.
Joe P.

Carol McDonald

Mar 23, 2023, 3:26:02 PM3/23/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
I will NOT be at either...not sure about my captain. I am heading to Pensacola tomorrow to see.my son. Carol

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com