Friday Special ride 8/5/22 Road and Gravel option.

Joseph Pitchko

Aug 4, 2022, 3:16:17 PM8/4/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
I’m back!! Man, it’s hot out!
Seriously now.
Ride starts from Super Corsa @ 9 am. Road ride is 32 miles, with a 38 mile option to ride Sisters Creek bridge.  Since it’s the first Friday of the month, I will be offering at Gravel Road ride, 41 miles.
If your riding Gravel, please email back to me @ jpit...@aol.com by 7am Friday, so I take the gravel bike. If you don’t let me know, no problem, simply ride road!.
   This is an out and back ride to ⭕️ K / Mayport Pavilion for a break and returning back to Super Corsa.
  If your planning on riding, please email back with your name and emergency phone number so I can type it in.
  We follow all NFBC rules and regulations.
I have to Thank, MissyV, Jack and Jonathan for picking up my rides.

Hope you can make it,
Joe P.