Tuesday Tour de Fish

1 view

Doug R

Jul 16, 2024, 2:26:19 PM (11 days ago) Jul 16
to Amelia Island Cycling
July 16.  16 Riders showed up to tour the islands.  I averaged 16 MPH over 2x16=32 miles. It was 90 F.  So much for the numbers.  We had our safety briefing.  Continue to keep your eyes open for folks visiting, doing some sight seeing, unfamiliar with round about, etc.  We had Ben visiting from Atlanta. Welcome hope you try some of the other cycling routes we talked about.  We got started on time.  Stopped, hydrated, and headed back north at the Ferry Pavilion.  I was about to type we had no mechanicals or incidents but I had an email from Gus - his tire went flat on Big Talbot.  He called Super Corsa and they were Super to send Ben out to give Gus a ride back.

I had asked for a ride leader to cover next Tuesday 7/23.  Someone had volunteered but for the life of me I can't find an email of who it was.  If you could remind me the reward is a 2 for one at your favorite Circle K.

Stay Safe,
Doug
NFBC - 07162024 Start2.jpg
NFBC - 07162024 Ferry Pavilion.jpg