Friday Special July 29th: Lone Ranger??!

Virginia Deroy

Jul 29, 2022, 5:34:35 PM7/29/22
to Amelia Island Cycling - Google Groups
Guess what the title means.... ONE rider joined me today at SuperCorsa for the start of the Friday ride.
Yup,  you got that right: ONE.
I believe that's probably our record for lowest attendance ever, LOL!

Care to venture a guess as to who showed up? Yellow fluorescent kit, turquoise Bianchi steed, a comment or 2 about the upcoming heat...😜

Ok, 'nough games: it was Jim H., hurray for him who made my early wake-up call worth it!
We decided to split up from the get-go, as one was going to meander on the Talbot trail(s) and the other figured she might just turn around at the construction light - which she did.

Steamy humid day for sure. And you likely won't be surprised: I forgot to take a shot of the Lone Ranger as he sped off on A1A... never to be seen again...
Oh well.

Trusting there were no mechs nor wrecks.

We are going to be PSYCHED to get our Ragbrai bunch back next week: the roads are way too quiet without you guys!

Ride and roll on, everybody. See you soon.