Pre April Fool’s Friday Special ride report.

Joseph Pitchko

Mar 31, 2023, 12:37:39 PM3/31/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
 We had thirteen bikers today, a strong contingent from Ohio.
We broke into the Insane, mostly sane and me:(
I was still recovering from yesterday’s century. Felt better on the way back.
   Safety issue:
1. Flag people let the cars out before we finish our route thru the one lane highway. Had a verbal with the South end flag person.
Corrective action: called Superior construction management.

2. East coast bike path is a parking lot at Marina with a food truck on the path.  Car for sale
Corrective action: called Duval Sheriff’s office with a complaint.

3. When finishing with your pull, make sure that there’s no traffic behind you. Use your mirror and radar. Folks behind keep an eye on traffic behind.

Yes it was fast and furious. Beautiful deep blue skies.

All came back safe and sound.
Got to go The Brain Trust is calling.
Joe P.