Friday Special Ride and Gravel ride offering. (Where’s the Gravel Ride? )

Joseph Pitchko

Dec 8, 2022, 12:32:05 PM12/8/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
Weather will be a 10! Temps in the 60’s, Wind in the 6’s,
I offer a gravel ride on the first Friday of the month. This month I’m offering both Road and Gravel rides on the 2nd Friday of the Month. I did a swap of weeks.
Rides starts promptly at 9am.
 Start location for both venues, Super Corsa Cycles
Distance/route: Road:32 miles, we ride to the Mayport Pavilion for a rest break. Head back to Super Corsa.
Gravel distance: 41 miles. Will sniff out every gravel section to ride. If your riding Gravel, please reply to this email or email me at: jpit...@aol.com before 7am Friday, so I can determine which bike to take. We will ride together.
Riders: A and B’s.  We practice riding safely in pacelines.
Post Ride activities: Meet up at Mocama for Adult Daycare/Brain Rust to Trust starting at 1pm! Might have a special guest. Wear your AI jersey if you have one.
Offering EZ Peasy sign in. Please email me if your riding and I’ll type you in.
We follow NFBC rules and regulations.

That’s all and i hope to see you tomorrow.

Joe P.

Todd Levy

Dec 8, 2022, 7:13:03 PM12/8/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
I’m in along with my daughter, Rosie.
Emergency number: 513-227-1387

Thank you!

Todd S. Levy

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2022, at 12:32 PM, Joseph Pitchko <jpitch...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com

Joseph Pitchko

Dec 9, 2022, 7:08:05 AM12/9/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know.   Only road ride today. No takers for gravel.