Friday Special ride report 12/9/22 edition

Joseph Pitchko

Dec 9, 2022, 4:44:35 PM12/9/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
Hot off the presses.
Ride section first:
Eleven riders rode today. Who my I ask?
PeterB, HughG, ToddL, RosieL, JohnG, DavidK ( new NFBC member from Pittsburgh PA), BillB, SteveK, GeorgeK, and ME JoeP.
Hugh had his festive Christmas cycle jersey on. Check it out!
We averaged around 20.4 mph on the way down. Rosie made sure of that:). No punctures, mechanicals, or accidents to report.
At the rest stop at the pavilion , MissyV popped in to say Hi! She was going over for lunch on the other side of the river with Steve and Bill. The rest of us proceeded North into a slight wind. Some of us should have averaged 20 mph for the entire route.

  Brain Rust to Trust / Adult Daycare @ Mocama.
We had a full house! We welcomed SaraC back. Haven’t seen her in ages. Great to talk to her. Hope she comes back soon to the Brain Trust. The guy on  the far Right is??? JimI, his Son ToddI took the photo. Had, the full complement of the Stooges: left to right, Larry, Shemp, Moe, and Curly Joe. Missing Christine:(
  They were setting up the area for a big event for Five, so we had to cut it short.  G-Man is heading back up to Massachusetts for the holidays.

That’s all folks,

Til next time!

Curly Joe