Nassau County Monday Ride (Downtown Fernandina Beach) Ride Report

George Katras

Jul 15, 2024, 7:33:09 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to Amelia Island Cycling
All,

Today we had 8 riders just itching to get overheated and sweaty on a bike ride.  We gathered at the Marina and went through the ride brief (ably assisted by MikeS who "signed" for the hearing impaired while I read the brief from my cue card).  And this turned out fortuitous since we were joined by a freight train that blew it's whistle so loudly that if you weren't hearing impaired before...

Folks rode at their own paces and cut out at various points after deciding it wasn't such a hot (😂😂) idea to be riding and sweating like this.

No incidents or mechanicals to report....and no photos either (sorry).

That's all folks,
George