3-29 Wednesday Social Ride

Amy Kahn

Mar 29, 2023, 4:04:00 PM3/29/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

If you looked past the wind and the cool temperatures, it was a beautiful early Spring ride! We had a small but very motivated group today. Only 6 riders showed up, Me, Jim C, Joe P, Norm S, Susan T, and Peter B. Several of our usual Wednesday riders are headed to St. Pete's for the Women 2023 Sunflower tour!

The other highlight of our ride was seeing "two nearly-fledged eaglets on their nest, being supervised nearby by one of their parents, from ST."

Enjoy a few pictures from the ride and see you all next week!!

Ride on and be safe!
Amy
--
Amy I. Kahn
Vice President

Susan Taylor

Mar 29, 2023, 5:50:11 PM3/29/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Nice photos, Amy!  As Jim C said, every day is beautiful.  But the view of the ocean at Burney Park is hard to beat.  Good looking cyclists, too!  All that's missing is a selfie of...you!

Thanks again for leading us and keeping us safe.

Love,
Susan T

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com