Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

David Briggs

neskaityta,
2022-11-30 17:48:132022-11-30
kam: ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if we were aware of this ride but it appears there will be a lot of other riders on the island this Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: AIPCA <notifi...@frontsteps.com>
Date: November 30, 2022 at 11:50:41 AM EST
To: brigg...@gmail.com
Subject: Bike ride this Saturday will start and end inside AIP

AIPCA Bulletin

Bike ride this Saturday will start and end inside AIP

The JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes this Saturday, December 3, will start and end within Amelia Island Plantation. An estimated 500+ riders will participate, and Security & Public Safety and ride staff will be on hand to assist with traffic as needed.

The event will begin at 7 am with opening ceremonies at the Omni Conference Center parking lot. Riders will leave in waves from the lot, with all expected to be gone by 7:30 am. Route from the lot will be:

    Right on Beach Walker Road
    Right on Beach Lagoon to Beach Wood
    Left on David Gregory
    Exit gate right onto A1A

The riders will return throughout the day through the David Gregory Gate and back to the conference center lot.

Please be observant and share the road with the cyclists.

Sent by AIPCA
under the care of AIPCA