8-10 Amelia Island Social Ride

Amy Kahn

Aug 10, 2022, 2:39:45 PM8/10/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We had 10 wonderful riders show-up for a VERY HOT ride today. According to my weather app, it "feels LIke 103 degrees" right now! We saw some very dark clouds in the sky, however no rain materialized.

Happy to report the trail was clear today, no big trucks to maneuver around! The fishing pier at the south end of the island had only a few people fishing today......... could it be the kids are back in school........... or maybe it was just too hot!! Of course, we all still had a wonderful ride. We did have one flat tire, no not me, it was John G this time. John, hope you made it home safely! We also had Sally G on the ride today and it was great to see her!

Enjoy the few pictures I took today. See you all next week!

Ride on.........

--
Amy I. Kahn
Vice President

Susan Taylor

Aug 10, 2022, 2:53:34 PM8/10/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Fun ride, fun photos, fun ride leader.   I especially love the pic of Pat K.  Well done!  Oh, BTW, yesterday's birdie photos were worth the cost of Don's blown spoke.  Today's, not so much.

Thanks again, Amy.

Susan T

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com