RAGBRAI Day 6 Charles City to West Union 65 miles

George Katras

Jul 29, 2022, 7:38:35 PM7/29/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
All,

The RAGBRAI gods continue to smile upon us weather-wise. Temperatures were in the mid 70s with low humidity and sunny skies. Even the locals are surprised since temperatures last week were in the mid to ypper 90s and the forecast for next week is temperatures in the 90s with high humidity. Attached are some photos we took along the way in some of our stopover towns. Lawlor had Looney Tunes characters. In West Union I made friends with Pomegranate...a Hohlstein cow who seemed to like me (go figure). In Hawkeye Donna took on Finn...Finn won by a fall. Donna wasn't disappointed.

FB_IMG_1659123019343.jpg
20220729_121110.jpg
20220729_100750.jpg

Halle, James W

Jul 29, 2022, 8:41:06 PM7/29/22
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
George, thanks for the travelogue — you could have been a journalist in another lifetime!

Are you and Donna bringing Pomegranate and Finn with you back to Florida?

-JIM

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com
<FB_IMG_1659123019343.jpg>