Tour de Forts - SAG Drivers Needed

Dan El

Mar 31, 2023, 10:38:34 PM3/31/23
to AIC, Mary Glackin

Hi all,

As of right now, we have three SAG drivers for the TdF.  We need six to cover the whole course.  We need some help here, please.  SAG drivers are an absolute must.  We can’t put on the event without them. For those who have already volunteered to do another job, please consider being a SAG driver if you have a vehicle and bike rack.

If you can be a SAG, please contact Mary Glackin at   glac...@gmail.com  or myself at dfxle...@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Dan L.

Karl Schlobohm

Apr 3, 2023, 9:10:16 AM4/3/23
to ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,
I was hoping to ride this event, but I don't want to see it cancelled for everyone. I can drive SAG for this event. This is the second event where I've chosen to volunteer versus ride, despite paying membership fees - is there a way to possibly earn credit towards a free entry at a future event? If not, I understand and am happy to do this anyway.

       Regards,
       Karl Schlobohm

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com