Is there a ride tomorrow-Wednesday?

7 vues

Michael Shirk

non lue,
8 août 2022, 11:34:3808/08/2022
à ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I’m in town for a few days and brought my bikes from Austin. I’d love to ride with the group if there is a ride tomorrow, or if anyone just wants to ride I have some open time this afternoon & evening, tomorrow morning and after 3:30 tomorrow.

We will be fully moved into the Pirates Bay neighborhood next week-very excited!!
Bests,

Michael
512.364.0158

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2022, at 9:28 AM, Susan Taylor <suta...@gmail.com> wrote:

A much-needed, gentle rain.  We'll still be busy at the Ranger(less) Station.

Thanks, Don.  Y'all enjoy your day off.

Susan T

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 8:38 AM 'Don Eipert' via Amelia Island Cycling <ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sorry for last minute notice.  It started raining as I was cycling to the start.

--
www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com

www.AmeliaIslandCycling.com

David Briggs

non lue,
8 août 2022, 13:33:1408/08/2022
à ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com
Ride tomorrow starts from Super Corsa to Mayport at 9AM.  Best to double check time with Super Corsa.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2022, at 11:34 AM, Michael Shirk <micha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Répondre à tous