Friday Special and really special Brain Trust meeting.

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Joseph Pitchko

未读,
2023年3月24日 16:25:262023/3/24
收件人 ameliaisl...@googlegroups.com、jamesch...@gmail.com
Ride first: we had Thirteen riders show up to ride, which included two non members. We hope they join us.
Hoo rode: DonnaP, Ann Marie from Mandarin, AllenG, GregB, JohnG, GeorgeK, JimH, PeterB, Grear K, HughG, non members: BillF from the cold StPaul Mn. and AntoineC from Hoboken NJ and me Joe P.
  At the construction site, we were made to stop. I hate to say, I miss the stop for a quick recovery and it breaks up the steady traffic. At first I cursed the light, now I like the stop. We broke into two manageable groups. Grear picked up a flat at the construction site and turned back after fixing it. We stopped at the Pavilion and it was being maintained, yes maintained! A fresh coat of paint was applied to the decking. Bravo!
 We all came back safe and sound. Some of us averaged over 18+ mph.

Brain Trust meeting at Mocama:
We had, PattiP, , DonnaP, GeorgeK, HughG, JohnG, and Me JoeP.
We were serenaded to by Singer and Song writer Jim Hawley .
We wanted to leave, but he kept on playing great songs. Lol
Jim, come back soon!
Thanks for riding, meeting up and reading my report.
Joe P
回复全部
回复作者
转发