FL Bicycle Safety Quiz recommended for all of you

Bill Bokram

Nov 30, 2022, 3:08:43 PM11/30/22
to Amelia Island Cycling
Hey all,
I realized today while talking to some of you that many of you don't know about the Florida Bicycle Association's Bicycle Safety Quiz.   If you think that you already know all of this stuff, then you may be surprised.  Don't worry though, this well laid out quiz will not let you finish without passing.   I found it a very helpful refresher on Florida's laws as applied to cyclists and a reminder of a variety of safest practices when riding with others, riding in traffic, where to be in intersections. Be sure to go through all three tiers!
Bill Bokram

We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data.