Request quick code review of pull request for backbone.googlemaps

Peter Long

Jun 20, 2013, 11:15:01 AM6/20/13
to amd-im...@googlegroups.com
Hi amd-js experts,

I know you are probably all extremely busy, so I will keep this brief.

I created a pull request, https://github.com/eschwartz/backbone.googlemaps/pull/6 to wrap the backbone.googlemaps library in code to make it work with requirejs. I based my changes on code I saw at https://github.com/amdjs so it should be familiar with members here. The original author of backbone.googlemaps is not familiar with AMD and would like a independent review of the change before merging it. I have been using it without issue for 2 months now, but it is probably a good idea to have an expert review the change.

It should take 10 minutes of anyones time.

Thank you for your time.

--
Peter Long