WMA JDEI Meetings on Break until August

1 view

Dawne Piers-Gamble

Jun 21, 2023, 9:23:17 AM6/21/23
to AMC WMA JDEI
Hi All,
 The WMA JDEI Committee will take a break from monthly meetings until Monday, Aug 14 at 7PM. We will continue to have meetings from then on. They will be scheduled on the Third, Monday of the month at 7PM. I will send out the meeting link in early August and will have monthly meetings posted on the Connector.
We will continue to be actively involved over the summer with the AMC DEI Board and the Inter-chapter DEI Volunteers Committee. Please see what we will be up to over the summer in the monthly summary below. Thank you for the work you are doing in your committees and  as activities leaders to forward AMC's work to be a respectful, inclusive and equitable organization. Wishing you a great, safe summer.
Best,
 Dawne
May_June 2023 Monthly Meeting JDEI.docx.pdf