I'm trying to find Items with any one of a given set of tags

Haruki Zaemon

Feb 18, 2008, 5:19:57 PM2/18/08
to ambition.rb
Were I to use regular ruby objects, I'd probably do something like
this:

tags = [...]
Item.tags.any? { |t| tags.include?(t) }

Any suggestions as to how I can get the same behaviour using ambition?

Simon

Haruki Zaemon

Feb 20, 2008, 6:50:17 AM2/20/08
to ambition.rb
No one have any ideas? I have some fairly complex joins I need to
perform and this is the simplest. I'm in fear of losing the fight for
ambition within the project because we'll end up with some queries
using ambition and others using standard SQL in which case, the
argument goes, why not just be consistent.