Exceptions taken when "Loading Amber kernel..." on Mac M1

Michael Burns

Jun 6, 2024, 1:06:20 PMJun 6
to amber-lang
I recently downloaded and installed Amber on my M1 MBPro.
When I try to start amber and connect to its index.html I see the 'Start legacy in-page IDE' and 'Popup Helios IDE' buttons, then "Loading Amber kernel..." and nothing more.
In the console I see two 'Failed to load resource (404)'.  config.js and amber/es6-promise.js

Error: Script error for "amber/es6-promise".  https://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror...

And 'Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 't.onDisconnect')

Confession:  I'm new to Amber,  Node.js,  and Javascript in general, so excuse my ignorance.

Screen capture attached.
BTW, I get the same result using Safari and Chrome.Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 11.58.07 AM.png

I do notice that there is a es6-promis.amd.json file in my amber directory.
What else should I explore?
Ideas?

TIA