AMATYC ITLC Committee Orlando Meeting Agenda and Minutes

Dan Petrak

Nov 15, 2018, 11:21:52 AM11/15/18
to AMATYC-ITLC
I have attached the agenda for our meeting on Friday, November 16th from 4:15 to 5:15 in Coronado EF.  Please join us if you are able for the one hour interactive and face paced meeting.  Be sure to attend the Ignite even from 6-8 in Fiesta 5 afterwards.

Dan Petrak
Meeting Agenda for AMATYC ITLC Committee Meeting 2018.docx

Dan Petrak

Nov 16, 2018, 11:10:10 PM11/16/18
to AMATYC-ITLC
Thank you to everyone who attended our committee meeting today.  There were some great ideas and I am excited for out committee to assist in Impact Live and other initiatives.  I have attached the minutes.  Feel free to comments or offer additions if you were in attendance.
Meeting Minutes for AMATYC ITLC Committee 2018.docx