ITLC AMATYC 45th Annual Conference in Milwaukee

Dan Petrak

Nov 7, 2019, 10:26:33 AM11/7/19
to AMATYC-ITLC

Dear ITLC Committee Members,

I hope that you are planning to attend the 2019 AMATYC Annual Conference in Milwaukee, WI next week.  I invite all of you to attend the ITLC Committee Meeting on Friday, November 15th from 4:15 to 5:00 in Room 102C.  We will be discussing any minor revisions to the Position Statement on Distance Education that came out of the Final Hearing session held on Thursday, November 14th from 7:00 to 7:30 in room 102DE.  We will also talk about the new IMPACT Live site, the Position Statement on Proctored Exams, and other topics.

You are also invited to attend the Ignite Event on Friday, November 15th from 6-8 in room 201.  I can't wait to see many of you and please reach out to me if you have any ideas to discuss at our meeting.  Thank you once again to Fred Feldon for all his efforts to make this a fun and informative event at the conference.

Dan Petrak

dgpe...@dmacc.edu

Dan Petrak

Nov 11, 2019, 10:16:00 AM11/11/19
to AMATYC-ITLC
Here is the tentative agenda I have for Friday's meeting.  Let me know what you think and please offer feedback or make suggestion.  We will be meeting on Friday, November 15th from 4:15 to 5:15 in room 102C.  I hope to see some of your there.
Meeting Agenda for AMATYC ITLC Committee Meeting 2019.docx

Mary Beth Orrange

Nov 11, 2019, 10:26:14 AM11/11/19
to Dan Petrak, AMATYC-ITLC
So sorry I won’t be there! I will truly miss you all. This is the first ITLC meeting I have missed since the first one!

Enjoy the conference.

Mary Beth
Sent from my iPhone