Retired, sort of ... ciao!

Barbara Illowsky

Nov 19, 2019, 6:35:28 PM11/19/19
to amaty...@googlegroups.com
Dear ITLC group,

On June 30th, I retired from my district after over 30+ years. I loved working for Foothill-De Anza CCC in northern California. I was fortunate to have many opportunities there. I also loved being a part of our community in AMATYC. We've done lots of wonderful work for our students and faculty. I am now 25% consulting for the non-profit Michelson 20MM Foundation, based in Los Angeles. My focus is on open educational resources and college affordability.

My membership in AMATYC expires the end of this month. As of now, I am not planning on renewing my membership. I will also be dropping out of our group at that point. (sniffles)

I would love to keep in touch. If you and/or your college would like support with OER and ZTC adoption, please feel free to reach out. In addition to email, you can find me on LinkedIn.

Many, many thanks!

Have a great day!
Barbara Illowsky, PhD

barbara...@gmail.com

Luke Walsh

Nov 19, 2019, 7:15:54 PM11/19/19
to AMATYC-ITLC
Keep rocking what you do!  Stay active on Twitter so I can keep up with your awesomeness.

Barbara Illowsky

Nov 19, 2019, 7:25:02 PM11/19/19
to Luke Walsh, AMATYC-ITLC
Thanks!  I should have posted my Twitter handle:  DrBSI

Have a great day!
Barbara Illowsky, PhD

barbara...@gmail.com

Feldon, Fred

Nov 20, 2019, 7:39:53 PM11/20/19
to Luke Walsh, AMATYC-ITLC
What he said...

Keep on rockin' Barbara! I have many fond memories of our work together!  --  Fred

Fred Feldon
Professor of Mathematics
Co-Chair Department of Mathematics
Coastline Community College
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
ffe...@coastline.edu

"It doesn't matter if my classroom is a little rectangle in a building or a little rectangle above my keyboard. Doors are rectangles. Rectangles are portals. We walk through." Kathi Inman Berens