Ignite 2019 More Presentations Slots Available

Fred Feldon

Oct 21, 2019, 9:39:12 PM10/21/19
to AMATYC-ITLC
Dear ITLC Members  --  The email blast to the general membership went out late this year; we have fewer IGNITE presenters signed up, so far. Good news if you wished you could speak but thought it was too late. It is not! Are you wondering who's signed up so far? Check it out:

Robert Gould -- Teaching Students To Swim in a Sea of Data
Maria Andersen -- These Are a Few of My Favorite Graphs
Jerry Tuttle -- The Mathematics of Love: Love Is Irrational
Rob Eby --  Some of My Favorite Math Books
Jennifer Ackerman -- The Last 25m
Jon Oaks -- What's Math Got To Do With It?
Pat Riley -- Marvel Memes for Student/Colleague Communication
Chris Sabino -- Professor Sabino Gets Schooled
Bruce Yoshiwara -- Three Curious, Obscure Facts About Triangles (+ Bonuses)
Fred Feldon --  Distance Education: Zoom in on Engagement and Integrity
Luke Walsh -- Power Reducing Formulas
Violeta Kovacev-Nikolic -- Use of Complex Numbers in Calculus II (and Beyond)
Mari Menard -- An Ode to Math & Golf
Tina Givrad -- Inside Your Students' Brain

We usually have 20 presenters so there is room for YOU! Don't miss out. Send an email to ffe...@coastline.edu with a title and a brief description. Join us for all the fun on Friday evening, November 15, starting at 6:00 pm. See you in Milwaukee!  --  Fred Feldon, Ignite Coordinator, & Dan Petrak, ITLC Chair