Aaron Krill is no longer with us.

Martin Meredith

Dec 4, 2007, 2:53:06 PM12/4/07
to amarok...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, due to Aaron being Missing In Action, it has been decided
that to move forward, we need someone in charge. As Aaron has been
missing for over a month now, the decision was made earlier to day to
appoint a new Manager for Radio Amarok, which I accepted.

Aaron will be missed, however, the time is now to move on.

Keep watching the planet's over the coming weeks and days for news, and
don't forget, we're still looking for volunteers to step up and take the
plate to help us out. Please see
http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Amarok/Jobs (currently down) for
more details, or join us in IRC - irc.freenode.net #amarok.radio

--
Martin Meredith
Radio Amarok General Manager