Name the Radio Amarok Toilet(tm)

sitter...@gmail.com

May 2, 2008, 1:55:35 PM5/2/08
to amarok...@googlegroups.com

Name Nightrose's beautiful but sometimes quite shitty toilet. Which has been elected topic of the week 18-2008 at Radio Amarok.

For more information about the supa dupa Radio Amarok Toilet, join #amarok.radio on irc.freenode.net

If you cannot view this form properly, you can fill it out here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pKxJeigWn-b675WtohBKgLA&email=true

Name for tha supa dupa Radio Amarok Toilet(tm)

powered by Google Docs

Terms of Service - Additional Terms

apachelogger

May 6, 2008, 5:51:43 PM5/6/08
to Amarok Radio
BTW,

Winner is Jean-Luc Picard!!!!

[23:48:20] <apachelogger> Nightrose: btw, you should send a mail
announcing the name of your toilet
[23:48:31] <Nightrose> apachelogger: never!
[23:48:37] <apachelogger> Nightrose: to radio-amarok!
[23:49:01] <Nightrose> apachelogger: never!
[23:49:16] <markey> JEAN-LUC PICARD

..apparently she doesn't like the listener's choice, but that's life.
We will do sightseeing tours every Sunday afternoon.