Radio Anorak

tante

Sep 16, 2007, 6:14:12 PM9/16/07
to Radio Anorak
Hossa.

Harald Sitter asked for people helping out with radio anorak and since
don't help with the coding I thought I might help with some
music/organizing/whatever

To check a few of the requirements he listed:
- musical taste (check it at http://www.last.fm/user/teetante/ )
- Soundcard with Hardware mixing: My desktop has a SBLive! card, so no
problems there
- familiarity with amarok: I am usually in the #amarok channel as
"tante" and I guess I know how to do things with amarok

So what are the things that need taking care off? Where can I help?

Jürgen Geuter ("tante")

aa...@getamarok.com

Sep 16, 2007, 6:19:54 PM9/16/07
to Radio Anorak
Hi,

I've updated http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Jobs to list
some
of the positions we have available. Please look through them and let
me kno=
what you would be most interested in doing :-) Also, if you have any
experience relevant to the position you pick out, I'd love to hear
about it=
.

Cheers,
Aaron Krill

Jürgen Geuter

Sep 16, 2007, 6:33:04 PM9/16/07
to amarok...@googlegroups.com
On 9/17/07, aa...@getamarok.com <aa...@getamarok.com> wrote:

Hossa.

I've updated http://rokymotion.pwsp.net/wiki/Radio_Anorak/Jobs to list
some
of the positions we have available. Please look through them and let
me know what you would be most interested in doing :-) Also, if you have any
experience relevant to the position you pick out, I'd love to hear
about it.

Went through the list of available/needed Jobs and I guess I could help with the following:
- System Administrator: I do some freelance system administration for a few clients so I do have some experience in that area
- Content Appropriator: I've found many neat artists from magnatune and know some other net-labels whose content might be great to get on
- Radio DJ: Would be interesting to do, I'd be interested

But I'm up for pretty much anything that needs manpower, I'd just be glad to help.

Jürgen