Foxit Reader Free Download For Windows 10 64-bit With Crack

Waltruda Monie

Jun 30, 2024, 8:27:12 AM (2 days ago) Jun 30
to alulanra

Tired of having your Adobe Reader (or Acrobat Reader) constantly bog down and sometimes eventually crash your PC when reading even small PDF files? Foxit is here!Foxit is absolutely the most popular alternative to the Adobe reader and has been chosen by millions as their default PDF reader. It runs extremely fast and doesn't suffer from some of the memory leaks plaguing Adobe software. It's a lightweight alternative and definitely worth having a look at if you've been plagued by the aforementioned issues.The overall interface of Foxit Reader is certainly familiar and switching from Adobe's monster reader application shouldn't be an issue at all.Luckily with Foxit's speed demon PDF reader, it doesn't force you to open up documents from the web in a browser window which is still and was one of the issue Adobe's reader suffers from.The newest version of Foxit Reader (5.0 and above) improves on previous versions with support for drawing, highlighting text and adding notes to PDF documents.Foxit also offers protection to users from potentially malicious documents.Take our advice.. switch away from the monster known as Adobe Reader and jump onboard with Foxit.Features of Foxit Reader

  • Integrates with Dropbox, Facebook, Google Drive and OneDrive.
  • Annotate: Highlight, underline and strikeout text.
  • Comment: Add comments, sticky notes and text boxes.
  • Connected: Connect to Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
  • ConnectedPDF: ConnectedPDF technology for cloud collaboration.
  • Convert: Convert PDF to Microsoft Office formats.
  • Customize: Customize Foxit reader with extensions.
  • Editing: Edit text and images in PDF files.
  • Fast: Opens documents lightning fast.
  • Filling: Fill out PDF forms.
  • Lightweight: Smaller file size for quicker downloads.
  • Navigation: Quickly jump to pages, bookmarks and attachments.
  • Protect: Password-protect your documents.
  • Secure: Industry-leading security for your documents.
  • Share: Email, print, or share documents with a link.
  • Sign: Sign PDFs with a handwritten or digital signature.
Compatibility and LicenseIs Foxit Reader free to download?Foxit Reader is provided under a freeware license on Windows from PDF software with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 2024.2.2.25170 is the latest version last time we checked.

Foxit Reader can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the OS shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8 and Windows 7 having been tested. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.Other operating systems: The latest Foxit Reader version from 2024 is also available for Mac.

I am having a similar problem on Windows 7. I had 9.3.3 installed, but it was having problems with Chrome. I thought it might help to reinstall it. I uninstalled it through the control panel, but noted that it did not ask for a reboot so didn't do one. Using Chrome I then downloaded and reinstalled 9.3.3. However, the installation does not seem to complete. I tried again using IE8. Same result. I tried to download the Windows Uninstaller Utility, but it is now removed and not recommended by Microsoft. Microsoft says to work with the provider of the software. There are many posts like mine on the web. Is Adobe in the process of addressing this problem?

I have also the same problem with installing Reader 9.3 on Windows 7, 64-bit. When I try to install it only goes up to 100% and then nothing happens, if I try anything the computer totaly freezes and I have to reboot. I have tried to install from Adobes homepage and from a CD, same result... It seems that Adobe Reader never installs.

This can be horribly frustrating, I am so familiar with your issue. However, with a little time, you might be able to get to the root of it. For what it's worth, I've found that very few companies "online" are easy to reach with regard to issues like this. I hate to say the Apple word, but need I say more? If you have an iphone, then not much compares to that recent mess....

In any case, for me, this update problem seems to happen with every big launch of software or update that comes out and then all of my settings, throughout my system locally and globally have to be corrected.

I've gone through this twice of recent, and it took me a LOT of patience, and a few days to really get it handled. Perhaps because I'm slow, and can't remember where all of the settings are that require attention, or maybe just can't seem to stop whatever project I'm on at the time to really deal with the update properly. The best advice I can give is to set aside the time (a couple of hours) to focus and troubleshoot from the beginning and avoid multi-tasking when trying to resolve this.

Please look over the forum as many people have resolved their issues with a few tips. I resolved my issue by first removing everything and cleaning up remaining remnant files, then downloading the appropriate programs (flash/reader, etc.), then hunting down the folder where it was loaded (mine was in my temp file as the download manager didn't work), then clicking the exe. file to open and run. Also, my security software was causing conflict for me too (that included browser and virus). I ended up having several downloads sitting in files that I had to clean up because I wasn't sure if I was installing at first, so check that. Other things include clearing your cache, and registry (if you need help, visit Microsoft.com/answers forum....another responsive company) and making sure you do a clean install.

And, just for the record, that probably wasn't the most appropriate choice of reply from the moderator to you, but I still do believe that this product is definitely worth spending the time to fix. Adobe has made working in my field 1000 times more efficient and enjoyable!! Once you get it running, you'll be glad you did.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit with Google Chrome operating system. I didn't have problems installing Reader initially, but when there was an update, I experienced similar issues as others here. After unistalling Reader in an attempt to resolve, I experienced EXACTLY same issues!

I tried nomophobia's suggestion, it was a footnote in the Adobe install screen too., did this back in August. I haven't had any more problems with Adobe Reader. It was worth the hassle, as the product IS very good.

I'm happy that you were able to get Adobe Reader working in Chrome once the update to version 9.4 was released. Sometimes I wish Chrome wouldn't release so many updates. Right now I've got everything working just right, Reader 9.4 with Chrome browser 8.0.522.215. Fingers crossed that they're no "improvements" from Chrome for a little while, and I can just sit back and enjoy an untroubled user experience!

I realize this is an old thread but recently enocuntered similar issues when installing Acrobat reader on an older computer running Win 7. I downloaded the program version 9.3.3. and it worked fine - link here -reader-9-3-3

Different versions available, the one from the Acrobat site did not work for me (incomplete install, could not find Acrobat Reader folder or any indication it had been installed despite message that install was successful). Good luck.

Where did you install Firefox from? Help Mozilla uncover 3rd party websites that offer problematic Firefox installation by taking part in our campaign. There will be swag, and you'll be featured in our blog if you manage to report at least 10 valid reports!

One other thing you may need to do after you open Foxit Tools and tick the two boxes, is to open Firefox, go to: Tools>Options>Applications. Scroll down to PDF Document under Content Type. Go across to Action, click the arrow to open the dropdown menu and select: Use Foxit Reader.

I finally figured out a solution--- open Foxit Reader manually, got to Tools, then Preferences, then Internet- "Web Browser Options " check the box "Display PDF in Browser". FWIW I also checked the box "Show download file dialogue". This solved my problem where the pdf's quit opening and just displayed a blank tab. I don't what changed or why as the pdf's opened before doing the update of 3.6.10 to 3.6.11. go figure.....oh I'm using foxit reader 4.2.0.0928hope this helps someone elseR.

Another thing that might help FF 4.0.1 users: In FF Tools/ options/ applications , don't set the "FDF file" contents type to be Foxit like I did. It looks like PDF, but actually starts with F as in Firefox. You want the one near the top that expands to "Adobe Acrobat Document (application/pdf)" when you do a mouse rollover.

have you tried running a registry checker, i would recommend CCleaner, and also Revouninstaller to check if you have more than one copy of Office on said computer, could be something in the registry causing this.

Download Foxit Reader for Windows to go paperless viewing, annotating, form filling, signing, sharing, and customizing mass-deploying, next generation PDFs. Foxit Reader has had 4 updates within the past 6 months.

Do you mean you are trying to create a hyperlink to the file from Excel or you are trying to open the actual document with Excel? If you are creating a hyperlink, just go to insert tab, then hyperlink and navigate to the file and boom, done.

d3342ee215