Merry Christmas

Krishnan Gowthaman

Dec 24, 2014, 7:44:37 AM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Sabu & Sen Petter Thottam,

Merry Christmas and wish you a happy new year 2015.

Warm regards
Gowthaman

Sabu John Bosco

Dec 24, 2014, 8:11:06 AM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gowtham,

Thank you so much …. wishing you the same… Happy Birthday…

Thanks and regards,

Sabu John

Asmath

Dec 24, 2014, 9:44:15 AM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Wish you all a very happy merry Christmas

Gowthaman wish you happy returns of the day maple.

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Dec 24, 2014, 9:55:07 AM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Merry christmas da sabu and peter. Hope you enjoy the holidays and celebration.

Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: asma...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:44:02 +0300
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Sivakumar S.B.

Dec 24, 2014, 10:29:28 PM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS to SABU and PETER and their family!!!  Also to all those folks who have Christmas Tree at your home .

From: s_selv...@hotmail.com
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:55:05 +0000

Sathia

Dec 25, 2014, 1:11:21 AM12/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Happy X'mas and New Year 2015.

Enjoy the holidays.

Anbudan
Sathia

Somasundaram Sundaram

Dec 25, 2014, 1:34:50 AM12/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sabu, John and friends,

 Wish you and your family for the wonderful happy christmas 2014.  Thanks Siva for mentioned the Xmas tree.

My kids loves christmas (who doesn't love xms here in USA) so I have done little decoration in my house with xmas lights and the xams tree has been filled with gifts for kids which will be shared tomorrow during party in home with friends and their families.  I have been doing this almost 9 years in a row now but NO SNOW for this xmas which is a bummer.

Happy holidays and enjoy the break.

Soms

Rsadhasivam

Dec 25, 2014, 8:00:00 AM12/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Happy holidays to all. Enjoy the time with families.

Thanks
Ravichandran Sadhasivam

Lakshmanan Venugopalan

Dec 25, 2014, 1:14:17 PM12/25/14