Need your help

Sivakumar S.B.

Dec 14, 2014, 10:01:54 AM12/14/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I am participating in a walkathon in Bangalore on Jan 23rd 2015. The challenge is to walk 100 KMs in 48 hours, this is for a charity work conducted by Oxfam India. I need to raise INR 50,000, by December 20th,  in order to be eligible to participate. Four of our accenture people are participating and i am taking the responsibility of collecting the fund hoping you all can help us.  You can click on the below link and click on "Donate now" button to donate and each donor will get a certificate from the orgranization which can be used for tax purposes.

Thanks for your help!

http://trailwalker.oxfamindia.org/TEAM1574

Thanks
Siva

P.S. The santa was me in our office. Trust me i am not that big, all are pillows and towels....

Sivakumar S.B.

Dec 14, 2014, 10:04:04 AM12/14/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
You can find my name as Siva Bala

From: sbs...@hotmail.com
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Need your help
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:01:52 +0000

Sabu John Bosco

Dec 21, 2014, 11:38:59 PM12/21/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Siva,

Will do my part, when I reach back to Sharjah (before Christmas).. but you have mentioned the date December 20th.. Is it ok?

Thanks and regards,

Sabu John..

Sivakumar S.B.

Dec 22, 2014, 2:44:12 AM12/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Its still fine.

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

Sabu John Bosco

Dec 24, 2014, 4:02:19 AM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
OK. DONE.

Sivakumar S.B.

Dec 24, 2014, 10:27:21 PM12/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your help SABU!

Thanks Mani for trying.

I know all our friends will follow Sabu and Mani. We still have time. Please help me to raise another Rs.37,000 for the noble cause.

Subject: Re: Need your help
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:02:12 +0400
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

manikhandan ab