Hi

M.Muralitharan

Apr 13, 2015, 11:54:43 AM4/13/15
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends
I left only for my children's , they read all msg also I could not control. It is only temporarily 10days. Add me after that.Nothing else. I will do some alternate.
Murali

Muralitharan M

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Apr 13, 2015, 11:58:06 AM4/13/15
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com

There is a parent lock app is there. Please install. If u need details let me know.

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Apr 13, 2015, 12:06:15 PM4/13/15
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com

parental control apps for cell phones. Seatch for this under appa search.

On Apr 13, 2015 11:54 AM, "'M.Muralitharan' via alu_mca_kit" <alu_m...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Apr 13, 2015, 1:10:20 PM4/13/15
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Go to play store and find app lock u will get plenty. May be useful for all of us.

On Apr 13, 2015 11:54 AM, "'M.Muralitharan' via alu_mca_kit" <alu_m...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Lakshmanan Venugopalan

Apr 13, 2015, 1:31:28 PM4/13/15
to ALU alumini
Thanks Murali. There is a mute button in the whatsapp account. You can use that to mute for certain period.

All friends,

Wishing you all happy new year. If you are not part of our whatsapp group, please send me your mobile number. I will add them. Please join the fun.

Thanks
Lakshman