Happy Birthday

Sabu John Bosco

Oct 24, 2014, 1:52:57 AM10/24/14
to ajayv
Hi Asmath,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday…

warm wishes

Sabu

Asmath

Oct 24, 2014, 2:31:01 AM10/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Sabu for ur kind wishes

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 24, 2014, at 8:52 AM, Sabu John Bosco <boscos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Asmath,
>

> Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...
>

> warm wishes
>
> Sabu
>
> --

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Oct 24, 2014, 9:19:22 AM10/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Machi sweet kisses and wishes da. Anny candle dinner plan?

> Subject: Re: Happy Birthday
> From: asma...@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:30:59 +0300
> To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Ram

Oct 24, 2014, 11:08:25 AM10/24/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com, alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Happy B'Day buddy.

Ram

Senthilkumar Gopal

Oct 25, 2014, 12:51:00 AM10/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Wishing you a very happy birthday Asmath...!!

Regards, Senthil

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:38:30 +0530 "'Ram' via alu_mca_kit"
wrote

>Happy B'Day buddy.

Ram

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >

Somasundaram Sundaram

Oct 25, 2014, 12:59:42 AM10/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Asmath...Wish you a very happy and wonderful Bday da.....Enjoy on this special day Machi

Somu

Asmath

Oct 25, 2014, 4:53:16 AM10/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all of you.

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

M MURALITHARAN

Oct 25, 2014, 9:30:56 AM10/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asmath,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday to my dearest friend.

MURALITHARAN M

CHENNAI

Oct 25, 2014, 9:33:02 AM10/25/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hasmath,

Many more happy returns of the day..........

Within couple of days, I will recall your activities during MCA.

Regards,

(A.John David)
>>> Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company
>>> email.
>>> Know More >
>>> --

Lakshmanan Venugopalan

Oct 25, 2014, 8:46:27 PM10/25/14
to ALU alumini
Belated Happy Birthday Asmath.

Asmath Hussain

Oct 26, 2014, 6:35:36 AM10/26/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
thank you to laksh, john, senthil, sabu, rams, murali and to all friends for your kind wishes.

regards,
Asmath

Kind Regards,

Asmath Hussain

Department Manager, IT

Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL)

P.O. Box 2101, Al Jubail 31951, KSA

Tel. +966 3- 358 0656 / +966 3- 358 1111 ext. 222

Fax. +966 3-358 3592

Mobile. +966 50 383 6338

asma...@gmail.com

www.chemanol.com

Sathia

Oct 28, 2014, 2:52:38 AM10/28/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Happy Birthday Asmath.

Asmath

Oct 28, 2014, 3:46:18 AM10/28/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sathia

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

Sridhar

Oct 28, 2014, 10:26:53 AM10/28/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Asmath, Belated birthday wishes da !
-Sridhar

Asmath Hussain

Oct 28, 2014, 1:58:26 PM10/28/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
thanks Sridhar for your kind wishes

A John David

Oct 31, 2014, 3:29:06 AM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Asmath(Birthday boy),

Some recalls about you,

1. We all must be proud of you as you were our cultural face during our MCA.

2. Once Mr. Mahesh, Lecturer said "We must be proud of Asmath as he was convener of the University Cultural Programme". Your Bharadatiyam was appreciated by the then famous folk singer who was our chief guest alongwith her husband. She said "It was like the angel directly came to earth dancing.

3. During our MCA life, everyone had some weakness point. A secret about you (Sanga told me) that you would get excited to see the walking style of our super senior girl.

4. Senthil and Sanga drove you for a month for your 90 errors in COBOL program. The program was regarding news paper vendor. You got the correct logic but could not complete the program as generally the COBOL program will have Data Division, Identification Division, Procedure Division etc.

5. Sanga and Sabu told me that you were behaving like Hero during the Entrance Exam for MCA.

6. Your parents are God-gifted for you. Everyone knows it.

7.Till date no change in your physical appearance.

8. You once told that you were so embarrassed  (In school days) when your mummy said to your house maid that "Asmath is looking for his underwear, find out and hand over to him".

9. Very friendly, nice you talk, never get angry and quarrel with others.

10. Your room was full of photos of the then world famous pop singer.

11. "Kanne Kalaimaane" from Moondram Pirai was the song you sang during the cultural programme.

12. We verily missed you during the reunion. We hope we will meet again.

Regards,

(A.John David).

A John David

Oct 31, 2014, 3:30:45 AM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Asmath,

 I sincerely hope my recalls shall not hurt you or others.

Regards,

(A. John David)

Asmath Hussain

Oct 31, 2014, 8:22:20 AM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear John,

it was really very nice that you have such a very good memory. I even have forgotten many of the things.

I will never get hurt for any thing john. we have to take every thing in our live very sportive.

I could not recall this number 3.

3. During our MCA life, everyone had some weakness point. A secret about you (Sanga told me) that you would get excited to see the walking style of our super senior girl.
I really want to know who is that girl I got excited, sanga can you brief me on this.

well definitely we will meet some time in our life as I was not able to make it to the reunion due to my fathers health.

Please find my daughter's Dance link which I uploaded in Facebook today.

this is for Pinky Dance

This is for Malang Dance

both the songs were choreographed by herself.

Regards,
Asmath

A John David

Oct 31, 2014, 11:42:41 AM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Asmath,

  I am not able to remember the name of Super Senior. But I remember that she came with us to attend the marriage of Mr Radhakrishnan .  Mr Sabu also attended the marriage. So he can recall the name. There were two girls, one was in madisaar saarie. She was also one of them who did project in our department under the guidance of Dr. Shaktivel..

Regards

A JOHN DAVID

Sabu John Bosco

Oct 31, 2014, 11:55:12 AM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear John David,

I don’t remember that Super Senior’s name (Lakshmi Devi or just Devi)…

Samantha Fox is the name of the singer….  the singer turned my life upside down..

I happend to see one photograph of our senior’s reunion… I feel we are looking much younger.

Asmath,  I watched both the dance from your FB post.. She is an awesome dancer for her age…

John David, I wanted to spend some more time with you during our reunion… but missed the chance.. Hopefully we can make it some other time.

Regards,

Sabu

A John David

Oct 31, 2014, 12:19:02 PM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sabu,

    The reunion was one of the best in my life time. I really thankful to all of you.

I too missed the chance as I wanted to recall all our naughty behaviors. Ex. One day you clicked photo and fooled us as there was no film in the camera. Anyway we will try to meet again.

Sabu: Do you remember the name of the lecturer(Beard) who used to sit in the Unix Lab. Later on he went to Australia.

Regards,

A. John David

Asmath

Oct 31, 2014, 11:33:24 PM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Maple John

U r remembering even the madisaar saree. U r too good in memory.

Honestly speaking I could not even recall even one of our seniors.

I hv become like gajini everything forgotten but recalling brings sweet memory& anxiety

Keep it up da

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

Asmath

Oct 31, 2014, 11:36:55 PM10/31/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Sabu

Even after the name I can't recall.

But Samantha fox what turned ur life upside down reveal the secret.

Thanks for appreciation she is now 7 yrs old.

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Nov 1, 2014, 1:54:17 PM11/1/14
to Alagappa_university_MCA_Group
SO it means you guys ever coconcentrate on studies. :-)
Goyaala i could not rememer those. totally could not recollect.

Thanks and Regards
S Selvakumar

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday - Asmath
From: asma...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 06:33:02 +0300
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Nov 1, 2014, 1:55:04 PM11/1/14
to Alagappa_university_MCA_Group

SO it means you guys never coconcentrate on studies. :-)