Met Somu

Sridhar

Oct 22, 2014, 2:03:11 AM10/22/14

Oct 22, 2014, 2:06:19 AM10/22/14

On Oct 22, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Sridhar <minors...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oct 22, 2014, 2:30:28 AM10/22/14

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Sridhar <minors...@gmail.com> wrote:

Met Somu after 21years.

-Sridhar

Kind Regards,

Asmath Hussain

Department Manager, IT

Methanol Chemicals Company (CHEMANOL)

P.O. Box 2101, Al Jubail 31951, KSA

Tel. +966 3- 358 0656 / +966 3- 358 1111 ext. 222

Fax. +966 3-358 3592

Mobile. +966 50 383 6338

asma...@gmail.com

www.chemanol.com

Sabu John Bosco

Oct 22, 2014, 3:05:47 AM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Actually I read it “I met MAMU after 21 years”…

Rsadhasivam

Oct 22, 2014, 6:46:07 AM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Somu,
Get ready to shave your head. That is fashion in Miami.

Thanks
Ravichandran Sadhasivam

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Oct 22, 2014, 9:20:45 AM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Already he is like cho only then why to tonture again da. Am i right somu?

From: alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Met Somu
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 06:46:05 -0400
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Oct 22, 2014, 9:26:26 AM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Sabu he is mottai mammu. After rajini it will suit mammu.
Happy diwali friends

From: s_selv...@hotmail.com
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:20:43 +0000

Somasundaram Sundaram

Oct 22, 2014, 4:03:08 PM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Well said Sabu...I called Mamu and he said Machi (Hmmm, we should called other way around then)

He is still Minor Sridhar with his look, but loaded
with tons of responsibilities (like us) and playing
the dad role amazingly well. Hats off to you Machi.

Ravi and Selva: About my Mottai:
My wife asked me to reduce my weight short period
I found a short cut way to reduce weight in overnight
Which is why my 'MOTTAI' came into play
My wife got so MAD after that so
Now going into  regular workouts
NO to MIAMI Shave offer and YES to grow my hair soon

Asmath:  When are you going to trip to our places soon?

Somu

330.gif

Lakshmanan Venugopalan

Oct 22, 2014, 3:47:18 PM10/22/14
to ALU alumini
​keep meeting guys. enjoy​

Selvakumar Shanmugam

Oct 22, 2014, 4:20:29 PM10/22/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Machi last time when i met u had somr type of battery operated instrument. It is not working.
I thought u r slim already......

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 14:03:07 -0600
From: somu.s...@gmail.com
To: alu_m...@googlegroups.com

Asmath

Oct 23, 2014, 12:54:17 AM10/23/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
Soms I will try during jan what is the nice season & also all ur Americannnnn holiday seasons

Asmath, Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2014, at 11:03 PM, Somasundaram Sundaram <somu.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well said Sabu...I called Mamu and he said Machi (Hmmm, we should called other way around then)

He is still Minor Sridhar with his look, but loaded
with tons of responsibilities (like us) and playing
the dad role amazingly well. Hats off to you Machi.

Ravi and Selva: About my Mottai:
My wife asked me to reduce my weight short period
I found a short cut way to reduce weight in overnight
Which is why my 'MOTTAI' came into play
My wife got so MAD after that so
Now going into  regular workouts
NO to MIAMI Shave offer and YES to grow my hair soon<330.gif>

Rsadhasivam

Oct 23, 2014, 6:41:39 AM10/23/14
to alu_m...@googlegroups.com
All,
I am off last 2 weeks of December this year. You all welcome to visit me in Florida (near Miami). I am open to meet USA friends during that time.

I guess many of you in USA will have holidays around that time.

Thanks
Ravichandran Sadhasivam