Pre-Passover Highlights: Beit Midrash Tonight, Sell Your Chametz, Join Us for Hallel on Wednesday

Skip to the first unread message

Altshul

5 Apr 2020, 16:10:0505/04/2020
to Altshul

Dear community,

Although we can't gather in person this Pesach, we're here to help you get ready!

LEARN WITH ALTSHUL TONIGHT.  The Altshul Intergenerational Beit Midrash is going online, led by Larry Magarik. We will meet TONIGHT April 5, from 8 PM to 8:40 PM at this zoom link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/977161266.  Before the meeting, download Larry's source sheet on our learning page: https://www.altshul.org/learning. This year, Larry is teaching a 5-part series on Prayer. Tonight's class is Session 3. No prior experience necessary. Hope to see you there!

SELL YOUR CHAMETZ BY TUESDAY.  Please click this link to deputize Rabbi Micah Kelber to sell your chametz. You must fill out the form by 12 PM on Tuesday, April 7th in order to participate in the sale. If you have a question about this process, please email micah...@me.com.

HALLEL WITH ALTSHUL. Before the seder on Wednesday evening, we'll gather to sing Hallel! Led by: Eytan Kurshan. Zoom link to come in a few days.

CHESED AT ALTSHUL.  Our team would like to know if anyone in the Altshul community is ill at this time and needs community support. We would love to help support you. Please email che...@altshul.org.

We wish you and your families a healthy and meaningful Passover.
The Altshul Leadership Team

--

Altshul Communications Team