Altshul's response to Coronavirus * Please Read *

Altshul

Mar 11, 2020, 1:52:15 PM3/11/20
to Altshul
Dear friends,

The Altshul Leadership team, together with CBE's clergy and administrators, are closely monitoring the Coronavirus situation and following protocol to the best of our collective knowledge. To that end, please note the following adjustments to Altshul this week. We will update you if/as the situation changes:
  • We encourage everyone to come to shul and be in the community if you are feeling healthy and comfortable doing so.
  • We plan to meet this coming Shabbat at 10am, followed by a light kiddush with individually wrapped packaged treats. Hand sanitizer, provided by CBE, will be available in the Social Hall.
  • Please refrain from physical touch between individuals, however we welcome creative ways of greeting each other while maintaining social distance.
  • Please also refrain from kissing the Torah, chumashim and siddurim.
  • Please remember (and remind children) to follow the standard protocols of covering your mouth when sneezing/coughing, washing hands regularly, avoiding touching your face, and staying home if you are not feeling well.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions.
We are here to support one another!

With clean hands and full hearts,
The Altshul Leadership Team