Kabbalat Shabbat on Zoom today - 6 to 6:40PM

Altshul

Mar 13, 2020, 2:24:45 PM3/13/20
to Altshul

Please join us today for a virtual gathering as we welcome Shabbat.  6 - 6:40 PM

The link is here and everyone is welcome to join: https://zoom.us/j/754116979
Feel free to pop in and out at your convenience. We hope to have many of you join us!

We'll begin with a drash from Greg Burnham, followed by Kabbalat Shabbat led by Rebecca Park. (Due to the off-rhythm nature of video conferencing which can make communal singing a challenge, we may opt to feature only Rebecca's voice.) Thank you to Greg and Rebecca for lending your skills!

Candle lighting is at 6:43pm.

If you have any suggestions for community engagement or ideas for neighborly support, please share them with us at in...@altshul.org

Shabbat shalom and best wishes to all!

--