Condolences to community member Elie Reiss

Altshul

Dec 23, 2019, 3:33:48 PM12/23/19
to Altshul

Dear community,

With deep sadness, we inform you of the passing of Melvyn Reiss, father of community member Elie Reiss. We extend our sympathy as well to Robyn Reiss and to their children, Jonah, Ariella, Jared, and Alexandra.

The funeral will be tomorrow, Tuesday, December 24th at 10:30 AM

Plaza Community Jewish Chapel in Manhattan
630 Amsterdam Avenue
(at the corner of 91st Street)

Shiva will be at Mel's apartment
333 East 30th Street
Apartment #12 L
(between 1st and 2nd Ave)

Shiva times:
Tuesday, Dec. 24th - Monday, Dec. 30th
10 AM - 9 PM each day.
On Monday, the family will get up from shiva at 12pm.

May the Reiss family be comforted with the mourners of Zion.

--

Altshul Communications Team

Altshul

Dec 28, 2019, 6:53:30 PM12/28/19
to Altshul

Here are a few updates to shiva minyanim for our community member Elie Reiss and his brother Noah.

There will be Shacharit minyanim tomorrow (Sunday) AND Monday morning: 8 am each day at PHS's new space - 1027 Pacific Street.  (Enter through the door on the right and go downstairs)
Bagels and coffee will be served after minyan on Sunday.

Shiva is ongoing:
Tonight until 9PM
Sunday from 10AM - 9PM
Monday from 10AM - 12PM

Shiva is at Elie's father's home:  333 East 30th Street, Apartment #12 L
(between 1st and 2nd Ave)

Thank you for supporting Elie during this difficult time.