Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Altshul

no leída,
17 abr 2020, 14:07:1217/4/20
a Altshul
TL;DR: Zoom kabbalat shabbat, Yom haShoah observance opportunities below.

Upcoming at Altshul
  • Kabbalat Shabbat and Drash on Zoom with Mishkan Minyan
    TODAY  6:30 - 7:10 PM
    Davening led by: Sienna Lotenberg
    Drash by: Rabbi Micah Kelber
    Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/96981594162

    Please stay afterward to greet one another with a pre-shabbat drink!

Shabbat Info
  • Shabbat begins at 7:20pm on Friday, April 17th
  • Shabbat ends at 8:22pm on Saturday, April 18th
  • Parsha: Shmini -- Aaron's sons get too close and are consumed by the fire offering they present; Israelites are given the laws of kashrut.

Altshul Announcements
  • We hope you are enjoying your chametz now that it is in your possession again!

Community Announcements
  • Yom HaShoah with UJA
    Join UJA-Federation's CommUnity and CIHS in partnership with the Marion and Aaron Gural JCC for a virtual Yom HaShoah commemorative program on Tuesday, April 21st at 3 PM. We'll hear from Holocaust survivor Bernie Igielski in conversation with the Gural JCC's associate executive director Cathy Byrne. Register on Zoom

  • Yom HaShoah: Reading of the Names
    Join the Meyerson JCC Manhattan and several partner organizations for a Reading of Names on Facebook Live. The reading will begin on Monday, April 20th at 9PM and will continue through the night, ending on Tuesday, April 21st at 9 AM.

  • Donate Goods to Repair the World
    Repair the World has transformed its Crown Heights workshop into a distribution site. In partnership with Mutual Aid, Repair the World is collecting non-food supplies for Central Brooklyn neighbors in need. Use the link here to purchase and donate necessary items.

  • B'nei Mitzvah Tutoring
    If you are available for b'nei mitzvah tutoring and would like your name included on a community list to be accessed by the Park Slope/Prospect Heights/Crown Heights communities, please fill out this form.  We will put together a list to share with families in the Luria, PHS, CKI, Altshul communities.  Tutors will set their own rates and make arrangements directly with families.

Altshul

no leída,
17 abr 2020, 18:37:4217/4/20
a Altshul