Solutions to automatically forward iPhone SMS text messages to email iphone (or at least export as txt pdf csv) Solutions for Windows based computers or MacOS / iOS

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Oct 5, 2011, 2:36:08 PM10/5/11
to altoswin...@googlegroups.com
Solutions to automatically forward iPhone SMS text messages to email iphone (or at least export as txt pdf csv) Solutions for Windows based computers or MacOS / iOS. Also some references to print the iphone sms's.

Some links with information of interest. Solution(s) not (yet) tested.

It seems there is no real reason why iPhone doesn't support apps offering this functionality. Other phones have problems neither. Newer firmwares (>3.x, 4.x, 5.x) should offer the possibility to manually forward your messages. Check the internet for this.

BONUS: online iPhone addresbook backup: http://www.iphone-sms.com/addressbook/

Have fun? And let me know anything better ; )

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ note...@facebook.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-011 by DevNullius)