Corporate VLK Serial Windows XP SP3 (not blacklisted, sept. 009) NL Eng Dutch Nederlands ++ patching everything else (Windows XP, all SP's + Vista + Windows 7)

devnullius @ gmail

Sep 28, 2009, 3:49:51 AM9/28/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Since Microsoft noticed that people like to keep on using Windows XP
over Vista, they started to make patching (legalizing) Windows XP very
very difficult.

Before Vista, once you had patched your OS, you would be safe until at
least the next SP. Now, after some time, the patches become obsolete
and you will get the WGA / illegal software / not genuine remarks on
Windows XP. Vista is left alone by Microsoft. Once you legalized
Vista, it keeps on running without genuine / bad serial errors.

In some cases - and this is really bad - the patch will lead to an
instable Windows! Typically, the patches that are run with a .bat
script, are very dangerous. And guess which patches are used by most
people... Typical, a system with older patch, gives remarks that they
are "low on system resources" (while free RAM is plenty). Especially
utorrent shows this behaviour quite a lot. Also the user interface can
get corrupted. Screens will not display correctly, the shut down
dialogue for example has no borders anymore and looks transparant.
Even errors about "file not found" when starting a piece of software
can be expected. Rebooting fixes all these errors, for a while...

Another disadvantage is that you cannot use Microsoft Update anymore.

So, now you are in a pickle...

Try the following...

Use RockXP4 to change your serial. Basically, if your serial gets
accepted by Microsoft Update, no further patching is necessary.

The problem is to find a serial that is not blacklisted.

I found one. This serial works on Windows XP SP3 Pro - English AND
Nederlands (Dutch, NL). I have not tried the serial on Windows XP
Home. If I come across a Home machine that needs a new serial, I will
repost the results...

For now, this is golden magic number for Windows XP Professional SP3:
D36RK-QDFFD-BTWWY-BT7KK-43MGM (Corporate Genuine Serial)

D36RK
QDFFD
BTWWY
BT7KK
43MGM

I found the serial in the following patch-all collection (XP/Vista/
7)...
http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/Windows_WGA_Injection__AIO.rar?gda=wNoKUlAAAAD8XYLKvQiQYJ1nErGrBGnjzrjZj1Zk6wP0bTqRKDSbHnmycDr5WSnjWzO5hlIU-AKdCGxqpLemLC2zIpqFPGL0bcVT3VtYGKLco-_l-8AzjQ&gsc=kyX58AsAAABTubO9_7hOLeTj96-fKdh3

AIO contains a copy of XP Rock 4 too. Use that program to change your
XP serial.

If you download this All-in-One, please be aware. Your antivirus might
(will) alert you of strange / illegal software. It might call parts of
this AIO a virus or spyware or trojan.

As far as I can tell, these are "false" positives. I do not guarantee
it tough... I have not tested everything in this release (but it looks
professional and good enough for me to post it here...).

Peace and have fun updating!

Devvie

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-2001 by Coredump; 2002-009 by
DevNullius)

devnullius @ gmail

Oct 23, 2009, 2:06:26 PM10/23/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 20, 2009, 1:18:13 PM12/20/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
On Enterprise this patch is the worst I've come across. Do not use it.

If you did; do a repair installation from within your booted Windows 7
Enterprise Eval version with the repair dvd.

Once done, use this patch:

http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.v3.118.rar?gda=uKLePHMAAAD9ogVaazOivpFqCHhOhDDljFwDTPwsKlrJzOHBZAtsj6J8E6P4GRHScs4hJM4eZhdOWgV9uDib3Xo758ZVz8Pj9Ju5i7SSuD2zpOp1o6S5kbNwHewT1lKHqZB3NjHZftgytiJ-HdGYYcPi_09pl8N7FWLveOaWjzbYnpnkpmxcWg

Also, more info on how to download WIndows 7 legally and more info
about the patching process, check out this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/altoswindows-2k3/t/ea72d1ae3a7354aa

Peace!

Devvie

On 23 okt, 19:06, "devnullius @ gmail" <devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Newest patch for Windows 7 here:http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(oct+%279)+-+Windows...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Feb 21, 2010, 12:02:21 PM2/21/10
to devnullius @ gmail, altoswin...@googlegroups.com
The "magic" serial number got blacklisted on feb. 19. Sorry. But I do
have a new patch for Windows XP (hare kridsnah!) that will not upset
any antivir programs and just works : )

I'll repost the patch crack later.

Het "magische" serienummer werkt sinds afgelopen vrijdag. Maar ik heb,
hare kridsnah, wel een patch 3 weken geleden per email ontvangen. Deze
patch werkt prima, ook op Nederlandse installaties. Ik zal patch later
uploaden...

Vrede! Peace!

Devvie

On 28 sep 2009, 08:49, "devnullius @ gmail" <devnull...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> 7)...http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/Windows_WGA_Injection__A...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Feb 21, 2010, 12:07:00 PM2/21/10
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/WGA+Remover+Universal+-+All+XP+Versions.7z?gda=HshzDlwAAAD9ogVaazOivpFqCHhOhDDltKm2E2N2taN9fpJPKAOEYsCA_3vob62LUTyY1CwrUGeyTTB5LR-m9tuvUNYJDbIrvWsBZQXUMoZYJ6wJPa0Zmf1ab5qObNWgAVSUTtz98C0&gsc=bLuREBYAAACXdp3GsM0bB-WRS27el6bkGvpoN4im2R-ZdJEe_OhWlA

contains latest patch / bevat laatste crack om windows xp sp3 (all
languages, including nederlands NL Dutch) te kraken.

Ik zal nieuw serienummer dat niet geblacklist is, als ik het ooit weer
vind, hier weer posten.

I'll repost new serial if I find another non-blacklisted one...

Vrede! Peace!

Devvie

On 21 feb, 18:02, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Mar 9, 2010, 3:41:55 AM3/9/10
to devnullius @ googlewave.com, altoswin...@googlegroups.com
Strange - the link for the newest windows 7 patch for enterprise does
not work anymore?? :(

So I re-paste a link to this Google Group File again... Hope this one
stays! :)

http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.v3.118.rar?gda=9E0zYHMAAAD9ogVaazOivpFqCHhOhDDlqHsXgZ7kL-bfqBriIaW54qJ8E6P4GRHScs4hJM4eZhdOWgV9uDib3Xo758ZVz8Pj9Ju5i7SSuD2zpOp1o6S5kbNwHewT1lKHqZB3NjHZftgytiJ-HdGYYcPi_09pl8N7FWLveOaWjzbYnpnkpmxcWg

In Dutch: de oude link naar de crack werkte niet meer - wat vreemd is,
want het is een bestand in deze groep. Ik heb hierboven opnieuw een
link naar de juiste crack geplaatst - hopelijk blijft deze wel
werken : )

Peace,

Devvie

On 20 dec 2009, 19:18, "devnullius @ googlewave.com"

<devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Enterprise this patch is the worst I've come across. Do not use it.
>
> If you did; do a repair installation from within your booted Windows 7
> Enterprise Eval version with the repair dvd.
>
> Once done, use this patch:
>

> http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Window...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Mar 9, 2010, 3:46:17 AM3/9/10
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Mar 9, 2010, 3:48:48 AM3/9/10
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
HMMM :(

IT LOOKS LIKE GOOGLE GROUPS CHANGED IT'S FILING SYSTEM :(

This link will work, and will make a dynamic URL everytime again.

I don't know why they did this, but it means that all file links in
this group will be obsolete :(

Sorry.

CORRECT LINK FORMAT:
http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.v3.118.rar

On 9 mrt, 09:46, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> what the fuck? :((((
>
> http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Window...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Mar 9, 2010, 3:50:27 AM3/9/10
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Google changed it's filing system :(

Correct link for WIndows XP All Versions Patch to make it legal,
here: http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.v3.118.rar

Have fun and peace!

Devvie

On 21 feb, 18:07, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/WGA+Remover+Universal+-+...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Mar 13, 2010, 4:12:38 PM3/13/10
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
First off: ALL links to files in this group do not work anymore. It is
something with the files them self. I cannot download them, not even
directly from the files-part of this group (http://groups.google.com/
group/altoswindows-2k3/files). Sorry.

Actual reason of posting, IMPORTANT for WINDOWS 7 ENTERPRISE x64
users.

My x86 system still works fine with the last patch provided. But a
friend with the x64 got the "illegal" wga notification again : (

Using the patch again did not work - the patch became obsolete.

So I upgraded Windows 7 (the new Repair update of Windows 7) and
started searching for a new patch. I just applied everything, and I am
awaiting the results. One disadvantage I already found with this patch
(although it might be temporary, I guess it's not) - I did not get the
optional updates for Language packs. Solution here:
http://groups.google.com/group/altoswindows-2k3/t/b02adb060a447892
(Windows 7 MUI (multi user interface pack) - ultimate and
enterprise).

The two patches I used this round are;
RemoveWAT 2.2.5 (clean)
7600_RTM_v10__03.03.2010_.exe (Suspicious for virus, but running it
and then quickly re-enabling antivirus avast did not show any memory-
resident baddy's....).

Again; both these patches are just installed. I have to wait 2 to 3
days to know more...

If anyone has a good working patch for enterprise x86/x64 - let me
know.

Sigh... Still, peace! ; -)

Devvie