Windows 7 Enterprise x86 SP1 build 7601 activation problems

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 4, 2011, 10:37:35 AM12/4/11
to altoswin...@googlegroups.com
I had the dreaded "Windows 7 Evaluation Copy build 7601" watermark on my desktop.

Trying to patch my OS with a working crack turned out to become a pain :s

My normal solutions did not work, the default solutions from the internet neither.

---
I originally patched all my Windows 7 Enterprise systems with the following WGA activator:
Windows 7 Loader eXTreme 3.503 (NAPALUM / DiBYA) (download here: http://www.zumodrive.com/share/f659MDM2Ym ).

---
Once that one didn't work anymore, I switched to Windows 7 Loader eXTreme v3.118 (current the latest build for this patch

branch) (download here:  )

---
And now, whatever I did, I could not get my friends' Windows activated anymore :s

This is how I finally solved it... The cleaning parts might be unnecessary, for the crack that finally worked was only tested first

AFTER all these cleanups... If nothing, it's a nice manual on how to repair your Windows 7 activation without a repair upgrade. For a

repair upgrade must be ran from a running Windows system, which - when not fully activated - automatically restarts after 90

minutes... When your repair upgrade is only half way!

First, I downloaded MBR Regenerator 4.5. This tool (should) remove ALL Windows activation problems you might have when

installing a new patch, for it CLEANS and RESETS Windows Activation status to default!

It takes a pesky long time, due to sfc /scannow-part.

---
Secondly, I also ran 7 Loader eXtreme 3.118 again. This time, I went to advanced (DO NOT APPLY THE PATCH, it's failing,

remember?).
There, you can 3 see different uninstall options (middle of the screen, big buttons). I ran them all. Just to be sure.

Also notice your serial number, and check if it is blacklisted by just entering the first part in google. For me, it was: H7X92 (with

partial product key: 86WC6). Next, you will learn more about your partial product key, when we do some more cleanup...

---

Now, we are going to remove the last serial number keys...

Open a Command prompt with 'Administrator' privileges
Type slmgr.vbs -dlv
You could check the value of the line 'Partial Product Key', to see if it is well known by Google.

Type slmgr.vbs -upk to uninstall the Blacklisted Product Key

At this time,  I was all set to type "slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX" to install a new Product Key (Replacing

the X's with the value of the Windows 7 Enterprise Key, found in next step).

I found new keys in the following patch, crack, for a genuine WGA Windows 7 Enterprise - released Dec. 3th, 2011. THIS PATCH

IS USED BY MOST PEOPLE AND ALMOST ALWAYS APPEARS TO WORK! IT DID NOT FOR ME, after only / 'just' running MBR

Regenerator allone...

Check or download those keys, for your interest, and the patch, here: http://www.zumodrive.com/share/f65mNDEyY2 .

Again, I did not use this patch nor its serials!

Instead, I did the following...

---
I also went to search for RemoveWAT - maybe to clean up even more crack sheit.

" Using a BIE or other pre-activated release?
Download & Launch latest version of Daz's loader application and select to uninstall
Reboot
Your system is now clean again.

Using RemoveWAT, but like to be genuine?
Download & Launch latest version of RemoveWat and select to uninstall
Download and run this: MBR Regenerator - The Professional Activation Fix Tool (Cleans up things RemoveWAT doesn't restore.

Restart the PC if asked)
Your system is now clean again."

All links were offline, so I went on to Google and searched for "RemoveWAT".

That let me to a link for RemoveWAT 2.2.5 by Hazar at 4shared

You can download from a mirror here: http://www.zumodrive.com/share/f65rOGE5Ym .

To my SURPRISE, I did not had to enter a new valid key for Windows any more! slmgr.vbs <KEY> was unnecessary, running

RemoveWAT 2.2.5 (which shouldn't work any more?), fully worked and patched my Windows 7 Enterprise. I'm downloading and

installing Microsoft Updates once again ;p

Wat FIX, Auxius and Trilogy 4.2 seemed to be obsolete... I also downloaded "windows 7 enterprise x32 build 7600 activation

crack.exe", but did not test that one!

Complete Windows crack collection here: http://www.zumodrive.com/share/dm9JZDJiNj ...

Thank you, good luck and...

Peace!

Devvie

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore persevare
——
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the GNU
General Public License! – (© 95-1 by Coredump; 2-011 by DevNullius)

Message has been deleted

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 4, 2011, 10:49:01 AM12/4/11
to altoswin...@googlegroups.com
Some last minute quick links... Just in case : )

 Error 0xC004F200 Windows 7 Build 7601 "This copy of Windows is not genuine"

MBR Regenerator - The Professional Windows Fix Tool

Windows Loader v2.1

Windows 7 Loader v2.1.0 by Daz.zip (December 2011)

Peace!

Devvie