Google Wave Invites (invitations, uitnodigingen)

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 10:47:36 AM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
https://wave.google.com

Since a week, I have Google Wave Invites. Approx. 20 to 40 currently.
Going up to 60.

Reply on this thread, if you would like an invite.

I will add your address, and the google team will hand-pick
nominations...

Have fun and do Peace!

Devvie

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 3:29:36 PM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
More information, from:http://marketingfeeds.nl/Google_Blog/2009/09/29/
Surf_s_up_Wednesday:_Google_Wave_update

29 09 2009 17:46:00 CEST - A Googler
Labels: developers

Starting Wednesday, September 30 we'll be sending out more than
100,000 invitations to preview Google Wave to:
Developers who have been active in the developer preview we started
back in June
The first users who signed up and offered to give feedback on
wave.google.com
Select business and university customers of Google Apps

As you can see - Google Wave really is rather exclusive. So get your
invites (maybe) here while you still can.

Dutch:

Google Wave uitnodiging nodig? Plaats een reply op dit bericht. Zolang
de voorraad strekt zal ik je een invitation geven. Google Wave zelf
besluit wie er echt een activatie e-mail krijgen. Ik kan je dus alleen
nomineren!

Veel plezier :>

Devvie

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 3:39:09 PM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
And some bed-time reading about Google Wave...

From: http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/30/google-wave-there-will-be-backlash/

Google Wave: There Will Be Backlash
127 Comments

Share
9
by MG Siegler on September 30, 2009
Have you gotten your Google Wave invite yet? Just kidding — they’re
not out yet. The team (which is based in Australia) decided to push
them out later today so they could be up to deal with issues
surrounding the massive influx of new users. And judging from the
response on the web, “massive” is also the perfect word to describe
the anticipation for the service.

Ever since it was unveiled at Google I/O this past May, it seems that
everyone wants to know everything about Wave. And yesterday, when it
was revealed that a big roll-out to more than just developers was
around the corner, interest spiked again. Since then, the term has not
left Twitter’s Trending Topics area. But there is always a downside to
so much hype, and I’m pretty certain we’re going to see it in the
coming days and weeks with Google Wave too: Backlash.

Actually, some amount of backlash started immediately after it was
first revealed in May. While we were wowed after a hands-on
demonstration we got, writing that Wave “drips with ambition,” there
were plenty in the press and general public who quickly jumped on the
other side of the coin. Upon seeing the public demonstation, reactions
ranged from “Wow” to “I don’t get it.” But the real test will come
later today when many of those people actually get to use it for the
first time.

We have been using Wave since Google I/O, and while it has been very
buggy, the team has worked hard to iron out a lot of the kinks since
then. Still, there will be plenty who begin using it today who will be
disappointed. It’s a tricky situation for the Wave team. From the get
go, they’ve said that the ultimate vision is for Wave to be a new
communication platform for the web — meaning they hope hundreds, if
not thousands, of other services are built with Wave as the backbone.
But that’s a long ways out. Today, all we have to play with is Google
Wave, the service, which is still very early in its lifespan.

It’s really Google Wave’s ambition that is a dual-edged sword. Because
the team is trying to do so much with the product, there will be
plenty of people who find it confusing and cluttered. And to some
extent, they’re right. But anyone who labels it a failure at this
point is either a curmudgeon or an extremely shortsighted person
claiming to have foresight. It’s a nice thought that every product
should be a taut bundle of execution with an easy path to
monetization. But the web, and really the world, would be a much more
boring place if that were the case.

Part of Google’s strategy with Wave, and part of the reason they’re
putting it out there early, is to see what developers and the users
make of it. In that regard, it’s not all that different from Twitter,
which started as a simple status-update side project, and transformed
into something much different thanks to its users and the third-party
developer community around it.

Wave is much more complicated than Twitter, and that could well be a
downside (remember, keep it simple, stupid). But there’s a difference
between clutter and ambition, especially when you have the resources
of Google behind you. Shooting for the Moon is a good thing, and Wave
has a unique opportunity to do that.

I’m not saying Wave will be a success. Many of the most ambitious
projects often crash and burn — it’s the nature of high risk/high
reward. But we’re still way too early in its lifespan to make that
call for Wave. I can see the backlash already, and I think we should
give it a chance. The end result could well be something that greatly
benefits us all, but getting to that point, if it ever does, will take
time.

[images: Paramount Vantage]

Peace!

Devvie

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 3:43:35 PM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
And just to show off, and for your interest, my invitation from
google....

from wave-n...@google.com
sender-time Sent at 21:55 (UTC). Current time there: 8:38 PM. ✆
to devnu...@gmail.com
date Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 21:55
subject Your invitation to preview Google Wave
mailed-by wave.bounces.google.com
signed-by google.comfrom wave-n...@google.com
sender-time Sent at 21:55 (UTC). Current time there: 8:38 PM. ✆

Thank you for signing up to give us early feedback on Google Wave.
We're happy to give you access to Google Wave and are enlisting your
help to improve the product.

To accept your invitation, sign into Google Wave at the following
link*:
https://wave.google.com/wave/invite?a=pre&wtok=0be345354354345&wsig=ABk8uhR2kcW0ttcR_05njsUIO8LJweL2A2ZQPIg
(If you do not have a Google account, you will be prompted to create
one)

Once you've signed in:
Check out the videos and example waves
Invite others to join you

Happy waving!
The Google Wave Team

For help, please visit http://www.google.com/support/wave

* This link will only work for one invitation to Google Wave, it
cannot be shared!

Copyright 2009. Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View,
CA 94043.

So adjust your gmail filters ; -)

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 3:49:05 PM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Google Apps for your domain and Google Wave.

Although I got an invite on my Google Apps email-address, it appeared
only to work for gmail addresses. I think I got a "regular" invitation
on my domain - not an invite for Google Wave for Google Apps. I will
keep you posted on this once I have it, and when it's interesting to
others...

Peace!

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 1, 2009, 5:34:07 PM11/1/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
My first impressions here: http://groups.google.com/group/google-waves/t/9642a3b0c675f17a

~~~ devnu...@googlewave.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore
persevare
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 8, 2009, 8:44:11 AM11/8/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
http://groups.google.com/group/google-waves/t/9523bac8a16499e2 gives
more information on google apps with google wave.

Peace!

Devvie

idbr

Nov 8, 2009, 10:43:40 AM11/8/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Hey, I'd like one of those invites!

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 8, 2009, 12:06:52 PM11/8/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, idbr
You've been added to the nomination list.

Till waves,

Peace!

Devvie
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

James

Nov 8, 2009, 11:42:22 PM11/8/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Thanks so much for your offer. If you have one, could you please send
me an invitation? Thanks!

Jim
tc4...@gmail.com

devnullius @ gmail

Nov 9, 2009, 6:02:50 AM11/9/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
tc4312 you made it to the list. Enjoy once you get your invite.

Peace!

Devvie

ayse

Nov 11, 2009, 10:46:25 AM11/11/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Hoi Dewie,

Ik zou graag een Wave account willen. Heb je nog invites beschikbaar?

Alvast bedankt voor de moeite!

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 11, 2009, 10:48:40 AM11/11/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, ayse
je staat op de nominatie lijst : )

Tot waves,

Devvie

Tyler G

Nov 16, 2009, 4:34:31 AM11/16/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
If anyone has a google wave invite left and doesnt mide sharing :)

I would be very happy to use it.

my email is tyler...@gmail.com

And I thank you in advance,

Tyler

On Nov 11, 10:48 am, "devnullius @ googlewave.com"
<devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> je staat op de nominatie lijst : )
>
> Tot waves,
>
> Devvie

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 16, 2009, 9:14:12 AM11/16/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, Tyler G
Added!

HyperTeHK

Nov 17, 2009, 10:34:23 AM11/17/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Could you invite me to google wave? I'd be most gratefull thanks.
Message has been deleted

3DDude

Nov 17, 2009, 3:06:14 PM11/17/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
i'd also like an invite plz..^_^

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 18, 2009, 1:17:44 PM11/18/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
stevendefeij @gmail - you are added, have fun computering ; -)

Peace!

Devvie

(And THNAX for spelling your @ddress...)

On Nov 17, 8:27 pm, HyperTeHK <stevendef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My email is
> s t e v e n d e f e i j @ g m a i l . c o m
>
> Thanks again.

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 18, 2009, 1:19:12 PM11/18/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, 3DDude
3D - happy waving.

Only 2 invites left.... !!!

Devvie

HyperTeHK

Nov 19, 2009, 3:36:08 AM11/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Thanx

On 18 nov, 19:17, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Peace!
>
> Devvie
>
> (And THNAX for spelling your @ddress...)
>
> On Nov 17, 8:27 pm, HyperTeHK
>
> > My email is

> > Thanks again.

Jelle

Nov 19, 2009, 6:07:55 AM11/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Hi Devvie,

I would like an invite if you still have some.

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 19, 2009, 1:54:06 PM11/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, Jelle
Schorpioen, je bent nog net op tijd... :)

ONLY ONE MORE INVITE TO GO

Vrede!

Devvie

Jelle

Nov 19, 2009, 2:07:27 PM11/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Yay! Bedankt. Thanks!

On Nov 19, 7:54 pm, "devnullius @ googlewave.com"
<devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Schorpioen, je bent nog net op tijd... :)
>
> ONLY ONE MORE INVITE TO GO
>
> Vrede!
>
> Devvie

George Govea Jr.

Nov 19, 2009, 5:52:57 PM11/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
i'd like an invite. thanks

Ken Tits

Nov 20, 2009, 6:18:10 AM11/20/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Hi,

I would like an invite 2.

Ken....@gmail.com

Thx

Jelle

Nov 21, 2009, 4:56:24 AM11/21/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Today I received my invitation from dev! Thanks!!!

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 24, 2009, 11:51:10 AM11/24/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
:) You welcome

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 24, 2009, 11:54:25 AM11/24/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
blaxplotation, you were the last one.

I only have a sparce few private ones left - all rest is gone.

Thank you for reading and replying : )

Wave them!

Devvie

On Nov 19, 11:52 pm, "George Govea Jr." <blaxplotat...@gmail.com>

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 24, 2009, 11:55:30 AM11/24/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service, Ken Tits
Ken Tits? Is dat uwe echte naam?

lol

Devvie

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 26, 2009, 11:11:21 AM11/26/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
GOT 8 NEW ONES

So reply to the thread, type your info with an extra space ( ) before
your @-sign. This to speed things up for me : )

Thanx.

So: 8 MORE INVITES TO GOOGLE WAVE - GET THEM HERE IF YOU THINK I WANT
A GOOGLE INVITE.

So sorry for yelling : )

Peace!

Devvie