Google Groups: spamming problem: profile of spammer does not exist (anymore)

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 11, 2009, 10:42:27 AM11/11/09
to Google Waves - your wave, altoswin...@googlegroups.com
Short summary:
"Only recently I have this new variation on message spam posting: the
user account (profile) isn't even a member of the group! That's why I
think they either found a bug OR they remove their account immediately
- so being unnoticeable by me?"

I posted more information and statistics here:
http://groups.google.com/group/managing-your-group/browse_thread/thread/7b3ca643a7dc3ed0/92a0867120dc826b#92a0867120dc826b
(Discussions > Managing Your Group > spam from non-existing users in
google group).

Luckily, this group hasn't suffered spam, yet. This will change :(

This posting is for my other, older, google group:
http://group.google.com/group/altoswindows-2k3 .

Peace!

Devvie

~~~ devnu...@googlewave.com ~~~

Cuisvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore
persevare
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-1 by Coredump; 2002-9 by
DevNullius)