Still want to download Windows 7? Officially, Microsoft says NO - but...

devnullius @ gmail

Oct 8, 2009, 4:28:58 PM10/8/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Download trial version (90 days) here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx

I found this page via:
http://download.chip.eu/en/Windows-7-Beta_4431438.html to:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx (follow
link: Try it now).

This will download a 90 day trial.

Get your serial number here - you have to log on (live messenger
account should be ok).
(HIer kun je serienummer krijgen - aanmelden verplicht (live messenger
account zou goed moeten zijn).)

Register for English version. x86.on: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx
Registreer voor Engelse versie. x86.on: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx

I guess you should be able to add Dutch (Nederlands) language (taal)
to the installation via Microsoft Update - Optional Updates.

I guess any Windows 7 patch / crack should work. Also see:
http://groups.google.ie/group/altoswindows-2k3/t/9cc6e40621c38a3e

Peace! :)

Devvie

Conare nullius momenti videri fortasse missilibus careant
------
All spelling mistakes are my own and may only be distributed under the
GNU General Public License! - (© 1995-2001 by Coredump; 2002-009 by
DevNullius)

devnullius @ gmail

Oct 23, 2009, 2:05:50 PM10/23/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Nov 18, 2009, 8:52:08 AM11/18/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
It works, with some errors from the patch itself but I just installed
MSE, which validated my Windows 7 Enterprise x86 as genuine.

Peace!

Devvie

On 23 okt, 19:05, "devnullius @ gmail" <devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Newest patch for Windows 7:http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(oct+%279)+-+Windows...
>
> Peace!
>
> Devvie
>
> On 8 okt, 21:28, "devnullius @ gmail" <devnull...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Download trial version (90 days) here:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495.aspx
>
> > I found this page via:http://download.chip.eu/en/Windows-7-Beta_4431438.htmlto:http://techn...

devnullius @ googlewave.com

Dec 19, 2009, 5:12:11 PM12/19/09
to group for alt.os.windows 2003, 2008, x64 & Vista OS's @ your service
Above patch gave big problems on my own windows 7 enterpirise
evaluation version. And the antivirus alarms were plain annoying
anyway, so here is the new one:

http://altoswindows-2k3.googlegroups.com/web/d0s+(dec.+%279)+-+Windows.7.Loader.eXtreme.Edition.v3.118.rar?gda=ITy8IXMAAAD9ogVaazOivpFqCHhOhDDlueQEuDoiaCplWxyBexJg8qJ8E6P4GRHScs4hJM4eZhdOWgV9uDib3Xo758ZVz8Pj9Ju5i7SSuD2zpOp1o6S5kbNwHewT1lKHqZB3NjHZftgytiJ-HdGYYcPi_09pl8N7FWLveOaWjzbYnpnkpmxcWg&gsc=mRnxMAsAAACTgJUHPO1RNNzWl-SCr2_H

So I searsched for a newer one.

In my next post I will give more details on what I searched for, and
why. I will give overview of what to look for in case time has passed
bye and my new patch doesn't work anymore (if this happens, probably
with SP1 for windows 7:).

Peace!

Devvie

On 18 nov, 14:52, "devnullius @ googlewave.com" <devnull...@gmail.com>