August Seattle SW Craftsmanship Meetup!

Michael Ibarra

Jul 31, 2014, 12:43:08 AM7/31/14
to altnet...@googlegroups.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com, seattle-software-...@meetup.com, seattle....@groups.facebook.com
Hey Everyone!

Join us for our next meetup on August 28 as "ex-bioinformaticist gone data scientist" Erin Shellman (@erinshellman) shares with us some of the consequences of not validating assumptions. Here's a quick preview...

"We'll explore the consequences of beliefs when constructing predictive models.  We’ll walk through the process of developing a demand forecast for Evo, a Seattle-based outdoor recreation retailer, and discuss how assumptions influence the behavior of your application and ultimately the decisions you make."

We will also be giving away some more 1-month subscriptions to
Pluralsight training.

Please RSVP at http://meetu.ps/2sV7Ks, help spread the word, then join us for pizza, drinks and geeky chatter.

Hope to see you then,

The Seattle SWC Team