Seattle "Riak in a .NET World"

Adron Hall

Aug 5, 2013, 10:29:19 AM8/5/13
to ALT.NET Seattle
On August 15th we'll be having Jeremiah Peschka come and give a talk on building CorrugatedIron, the .NET Client for Riak. The session will start with a quick introduction for Riak related to .NET Development. Coverage of when and where Riak is appropriate and what that means in a .NET Environment. Jeremiah will then take a dive into the CorrugatedIron client and discuss some of the features, capabilities and ease of development that the client provides.

We'd love to see you out at the meetup. We'll also grab a round afterwards and likely have the venerable nerd food of the ages, pizza!

Cheers,

Adron B Hall