March Meetup: Personal Kaban w/Jim Benson

Michael Ibarra

Mar 13, 2013, 12:43:16 PM3/13/13
to seattle-software-...@meetup.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com, altnet...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone!

In less than 3 weeks, join us for the next Seattle Software Craftsmanship meetup at GettyImages' Seattle office!

This month, "Personal Kanban" author and speaker Jim Benson (@ourfounder) is going to talk about the value of continuous improvement, visualization, and limiting work-in-progress as the keys to designing and evolving processes that work for your situation.

Jim has worked with organizations of all types and sizes helping them create sustainable collaborative management systems. He and his company Modus Cooperandi combine Lean principles from manufacturing, Agile methodologies from software design, and the recent revolutions of cognitive psychology, as process and tool infrastructure. The key to making those tools work, however, is developing a culture that supports them.

Please RSVP at http://meetu.ps/FhdX2, help spread the word, then join us for pizza, drinks and geeky chatter.
Hope to see you then!

********************************
Michael Ibarra
bm2...@gmail.com

Michael Ibarra

Mar 13, 2013, 1:44:32 PM3/13/13
to seattle-software-...@meetup.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com, altnet...@googlegroups.com
My sincere apologies! I sent you all the wrong link!

I hate it when I do that.

Here's the right link to *this* month's meetup: http://meetu.ps/x9dwY

Sorry,

Michael Ibarra