Happy Hour, Meetup Videos and more...

Michael Ibarra

May 29, 2014, 4:08:00 PM5/29/14
to seattle-software-...@meetup.com, seattle....@groups.facebook.com, altnet...@googlegroups.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com
Happy Hour this Friday!
Carter Rabasa and our friends at /dev/local have invited us to join them for Happy Hour this Friday (and more to come) at their awesome co-working space in Fremont. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1kieEsT. For those of you who don't already know, Carter heads up the SeattleJS meetup group and they're always up to some really great stuff, so you should check them out.

Last Meetup's Video...
IS UP! For those of you who couldn't make our last meetup, you missed out on a great discussion with Arlo Belshee. Good thing we taped it and you can watch it (or relive the moment) here: http://bit.ly/SSmy6B. Make sure to keep an eye out for the gorilla. ;-)

Don't Miss Next Month's Meetup
Next month, heavy hitters James Newkirk and Brad Wilson will be joining us and showing off the latest awesomeness in xUnit v2.0. With all the recent buzz around software testing, you'll definitely want to hear this. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1k59xlC.

Welcome New Members!
We'd like to say "Hi" and welcome the newest members to our Seattle Software Craftsmanship Commnunity: Rob, David C, Savitha, Courtney, Kei M, Patrick V, Ryan B, Nick N, Badreddin, Matthew G, Moaad, David S,, Kelly L, Roman I, Nelson P, Rebecca, brewboy, Jordan, Joseph C, Luke C, Jen E, Lyndon, Connie H, Seven D, Sean R, James F, Chetan R, Samuel, Matt, Sunny, Chris, Edwin, Jingyi C, David D, MaLena C, Janusz L, Chris M, Ben S, Thibaut C, Victoria E, Ruslan K, Aron S, optimal.complex, Dillon E, Kathryn, Ohyoung J, Rahul M, Bogdan M and Tom W

And finally...
Thanks again to our sponsors ThoughtWorks, Getty Images, AllRecipes.com, Parametric Portfolio Associates and Pluralsight for teaming up with the Seattle Software Craftsmanship community.

Adron Hall

Jun 2, 2014, 12:51:54 PM6/2/14
to ALT.NET Seattle, seattle-software-...@meetup.com, seattle....@groups.facebook.com, altd...@yahoogroups.com
Aight...  now you sold me, I'm going to have to come up next month for Jame's & Brad's talk! Wish I could have seen Arlo's.

+1

Adron B Hall